• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  VenkatAdminVenkat (Admin, Loka) responded  · 

We are working towards this. As a first step, by this weekend we will extend the time to 10:00 PM. Over the period of next few weeks, we plan to slowly increase this time and make it 24 * 7 soon. We want to ensure quality and be sure we can scale before we make this change.

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bhanubhanu commented  · 

Again Error accessing the site
        Runtime Error
        Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
        </system.web>
        </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
        <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
        </system.web>
        </configuration>

• sankarasai18sankarasai18 commented  · 

still do we have loka.fm site..are you people (bhupathynans and Niranjana Divakar) able to access loka.fm site please let us all know if you can.. we are waiting for the service for the past 6 months...

• rajagopirajagopi commented  · 

Chennai rainbow is now live at tamilradios.com

Guys,I think we are going to lose a very good service called 'Loka;
        So Its better that we forget the word 'loka' already i forgot because of the above email alert i remembered about loka.. :)

• ArunArun commented  · 

Please... bring this back

• Jawahar Jawahar commented  · 

Loka,

I miss you. I love you. Please come back online soon. Where are you for the last one month? I am not able to hear any of your FMs for the last so many days......Please come back.

Jawahar

Dear Venkat,Please fix the station offline issue at the earliest..We are missing Loka FM for the past 1 week..

• vijaivijai commented  · 

Please fix the station offline issue.

I also have the same problem please come back sooon..I waiting for the past 2 days loka..

Loka Team,

Why are you stopping the transmission of all the FM Stations? I could not hear the FM stations on Jan 10th and Jan 11th, 2011. I really miss your service. Please come back soon.

Regards,
        Java

Loka Team,

I am 25,000 miles away from my home town but your website makes me feel at home. I don't feel l am living in the U.S because of your awesome FM service. Thank you so much for this wonderful service. Please add Suryan FM, Hello FM and Radio Mirchi to your service at the earliest. Hats off to the entire Loka Team

Regards,
        Jawahar

• GopiGopi commented  · 

plz make soon loka fm 24/7

• SureshSuresh commented  · 

I love this site, please make this 24x7 available.

Loka Team,

Please do not stop the transmission of Aahaa FM. For the last two days ( December 1st and December 2nd, 2010) there has been no transmission from your website. I am not able to do my work at my office without listening to Aahaa FM. Please help.

Thanks,
        Jawahar

• BimalBimal commented  · 

hi loka team, please make it available 24*7 since i live in calcutta, it is good to hear quality tamil fm.
        one small request is that during the mornings , the site is mostly offline, kindly rectify this...
        Thanks in advance...........

• HellllloooooHelllllooooo commented  · 

This is a great work.. Thanks for planning to streaming 24*7.. Looking forward for this eagerly. but when I click radio city FM still only ahhaa FM programs are played. Please check that. thanks...

• arunarun commented  · 

Hi loka team,

u r rocking man, really its cooooooooooooooolllllllllll. but one suggestion, when i listening sometimes it goes to offline mode. i really disappointment. so pls keep the server anytime in online.

Thanks
        -- Arun

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base